Is Your Time and Labor Management Solution Ready to Meet Your Needs for Tomorrow?
Experience one of the most accurate and versatile web-based time and labor management applications on the market. This application has been created to address the complex and evolving needs within your industry. Not only does it collect attendance data, but also it allows for powerful reporting and configurability to fulfill virtually any business requirements. Features include employee and manager selfservice (ESS and MSS) workflows, configurable business logic, mass edit capabilities, multi-level security, and rich data collection options.
- Flexible Accruals Engine
- Time-off Request Workflow
- Customizable Reports
- Exception Tracking
- Workforce Management Dashboard
- Scheduling and Workday Breakdown
- Job Costing
Configurable business rules allow for easy mapping of your business requirements without the need for custom scripting or programming in the software.
Versatile Pay Rules Engine makes determining pay associated with regular and overtime hours a breeze. Multiple scenarios can be supported, including location or cost center, shift differentials, order of importance, and more.
Flexible Accruals Management incorporates company requirements such as eligibility, tenure, and hours worked. Accruals can be synchronized with external payroll or HR systems. ESS/MSS approval workflow speeds up this process while reducing the occurrence of errors.
Powerful Rate Tracking on a global and/or personal level includes multipliers which assess the impact of change prior to running payroll for special rate conditions and effective dating.
Dynamic Scheduling provides the ability to enter and change schedules on the fly, whether they are based on a daily, weekly, or other recurring pattern. This flexible frame of reference allows employees to be assigned to schedules or vice versa.
According to a survey by America Online and Salary.com:
- More than 26% of employees' time at work is wasted on activities not related to the employer
- Total salary dollars wasted per employee are $5,720 annually (www.sfgate.com)
There are an almost unlimited number of ways to view information, which allows employers, managers, and administrators to see exactly what types of data they need, how much they need, and when they need it.
- Use Quick Links to immediately navigate to your most important reports
- Create individual report settings using advanced filtering or custom columns that can be shared on a global or departmental level
- Determine managers' access within reports with security profiles, allowing them to view the same report but only for those employees they manage
- Check projections by running reports to view budgeted vs. actual hours worked while including billable and nonbillable rates
- Choose from a wide range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF and XML
- Zero in on several functional areas using a standard, built-in dashboard
- Instantly respond to information with reports that function as tools with drill-down capabilities
This application comes with a marketplace of specialized add-ons that can be enabled for an additional fee. These powerful tools help to further streamline business processes and increase security.
- Our workforce management dashboard, designed for senior and executive team members, offers a suite of intuitive visual reports and useful tools for instant access to key performance indicators across an organization.
- The ACA module supports proactive management of your Affordable Care Act compliance strategy across your entire workforce. It makes ACA compliance simple.
- The email report generator offers the ability to select a set of reports to be emailed to a specific user or group of users at a specified frequency. This functionality allows access to critical data without using a browser.
- Integrated document storage provides centralized storage and/or distribution of data concerning employee or HR-related information within the company.
Can your current time and labor management solution meet your needs?
- Is it robust enough to handle the most complex timekeeping scenarios?
- Does the functionality grow as your business does?
- Can your team focus on your core business by streamlining your internal business processes?
If you answered no to any of these questions, contact us to learn how these solutions will help you say yes.