Access1Source delivers enterprise class workforce management services and technology for small and large employers. Headquartered in Hickory, NC, Access1Source serves employers both locally and nationally. We provide human resources technology and services, payroll processing and time and attendance automation to employers who want to leverage our leading technology and service to make managing their workforce more efficient while benefiting from the expertise of our team. Access1Source is looking for ambitious, energetic and friendly people for one of our most important, client facing roles: Payroll Client Service Representative (CSR).
- The CSR will be responsible for total account ownership of the clients they service. In addition to processing payrolls, this includes ongoing efforts to ensure that the client is being provided with the right technology and service solutions to meet their needs.
- The CSR processes all aspects of each client's payroll, providing a high level of customer service
- This position requires effective communication skills with a diversified client base.
- This position requires efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed tasks in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- The CSR contacts clients when necessary to obtain clarification of payroll related matters and responds to/resolves client questions and problems, in a timely manner, with the highest level of customer service.
- This position requires complete discretion and adherence to established data security policies.
Other Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a base of payroll clients of various size and complexity on multiple software platforms.
- Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- Keeps abreast of the payroll processing systems and changes in wage and tax laws; correspond with various federal, state and local agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, agencies and coworkers.
- Associate's Degree (accounting or related field), college or technical school, or a Certified Payroll Professional designation and two years or more of payroll related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, data entry and office equipment.
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Knowledge of payroll software or ability to learn and utilize a number of different software applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of cloud based technology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and ability to teach/train others on how to use technology.
Position Type: Full-Time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.