Tired of Carrying Out Time-Consuming and Inefficient Manual HR Processes?
Experience a powerful, multifaceted web-based solution that takes many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with human resources and helps manage them for you, giving you and your team more time to focus on your core business. While most small and midsize companies have processes, policies, and strategies in place for HR management, these activities tend to be time-consuming and inefficient and don't scale well as your business grows. We provide a robust HR application that enables you to streamline and automate these HR tasks efficiently and effectively. Self-service functionality takes it one step further by empowering your employees to handle many of their own HR-related tasks.
- Applicant Tracking
- Performance Management
- Incident Tracking
- Training and Certifications Management
- Asset Management
- Benefits Administration
Efficiency is at the heart of our HR application. The application features selfservice workflows, allowing employees, managers, and HR administrators to directly manage many of their tasks across the functional spectrum.
Applicant Tracking allows managers to perform online applicant searches and track job applicant candidates throughout the hiring process. Candidates have the ability to directly apply for a specific position online.
Onboarding Checklists help you electronically submit W-4 and I-9 forms, conduct open enrollment with employee self-service, and manage automated payroll deductions.
Performance Management provides an automated method for managers to review employees and for employees to review their own performance through a multi-tier review process. Performance reviews are measured through competencies, goals, and core values, providing you with a fast, comprehensive way to track employee performance.
Compliance is a breeze with reports for new hires, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Vets 100. Builtin workflows for filing forms such as I-9s and W-4s make the submission process faster. All data are stored online and can be accessed and printed when needed.
The HR application comes with additional, specialized add-ons in the Marketplace. These powerful tools, enabled for an additional fee, help expand the functionality of the solution by incorporating top third-party services.
- PayScale is a leading provider of employee compensation data and reports. By utilizing one of the largest databases of individual compensation profiles in the world, PayScale enables you to recruit, retain, and motivate your talent with accurate pay.
- easyBackgrounds is one of the foremost providers of employee background screening services. A founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners, easyBackgrounds provides highly accurate, thorough background screening solutions through a variety of packages to deliver the workplace security you need.
- The recruitment module streamlines processes throughout each hiring stage, creating customizable workflows between applicants and the hiring manager to provide a comprehensive experience for companies and their job candidates.
- Integrated document storage provides centralized storage and/or distribution of data pertinent to employee or HR-related information within the company, allowing critical documents to be stored and accessed with the system.
Marketplace offerings are constantly expanding, so please check back as new add-ons are released.
A comprehensive human resources management software application is instrumental in eliminating manual HR-related tasks. Consider these added benefits when contemplating the future of your business:
- Manage your most valuable and expensive asset smarter and more efficiently
- Reduce overhead with minimal training
- Ensure greater consistency and fair treatment across the organization
- Automate error-prone manual processes and minimize liability compliance and risk
Does your current human resources management solution meet your needs?
- Is it robust enough to effectively manage all of my recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding processes?
- Does it offer performance management to help ensure that I’m getting the best return on my workforce investments?
- Can the functionality expand as I grow my business?
If you answered no to any of these questions, contact us to learn how these solutions will help you say yes.