Global Cash Card
Safe to Us
Brought to you by
Access1Source is proud to introduce the Global Cash Card Paycard - a great alternative to physical paychecks and even traditional bank accounts. The Global Cash Card is a great place to start for your electronic payment options.
The World's Largest Surcharge-Free ATM Network. Over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM locations worldwide.
- Retail stores, convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Internet. On-line or in stores, use your paycard for purchases anywhere VISA or MasterCard are accepted.
- Use your paycard as a Credit (signature) transaction and there is No Fee!
- Over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM locations Worldwide. Go to www.allpointnetwork.com to find the closest ATM to you.
- Use your pin to get “cash back” at many point-of-sale locations.
- Receive up to five (5) additional paycards for family members (students, military personnel, family out of the country) at No Fee.
- No Fee for card-to-card transfers. Cardholder only has access to money transferred to their paycard.
How it works:
1. Your wages will be deposited onto the Global Cash Card Visa or MasterCard prepaid card each pay period for immediate use.
2. Set up paycard alerts and two-way texting:
- Receive email and text message alerts when your paycard is loaded on payday
- Receive low balance alert when paycard balance falls below a predetermined amount
- Text and receive your paycard balance, activity, and payroll loads within seconds
3. Access your money in many ways:
- Make signature purchases with any Fee at any merchant that accepts a Visa or MasterCard paycard
- Withdraw funds at Allpoint Network surcharge-free ATM locations
- Receive “cash back” after making a debit purchase at many locations
- Cashless transactions protect your money from theft
- No more check cashing fees, purchasing money orders, or waiting on your paycheck
- Better money management and more accurate budgeting when you track your transactions from your smart phone, on-line, or on the phone
What makes us different?
The difference between the Global Cash Card paycard and some other debit cards is the simple concept of providing Anytime Access to your money in a variety of ways so you can manage your money with minimal fees.
Global Cash Card Visa Payroll Card is issued by B of I Federal Bank or MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc., respectively. Global Cash Card MasterCard Prepaid Card is issued by B of I Federal Bank or MetaBank pursuant to a license from MasterCard Internation Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard and mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. B of I Federal Bank and MetaBank, Members FDIC. Global Cash Card is an independent Sales Organization ("ISO") pursuant to an agreement with B of I Federal Bank and MetaBank.